Sunday 13 September 2009

A2 Advanced portfolio coursework

I had four choices of what my coursework was going to be on which were; “Film Teaser Trailer, Music Video, Documentary, Local TV news. I had immediately chosen teaser trailer for the reasons of me being familiar with movies from the coursework done last year, plus I thought that I couldn’t afford to take the risk in doing something like music video. The reason for that being that there were many restrictions that held me back, like I am not allowed to use a song with an existing video, also the genre of music I was going to use was hip hop/rnb which the video expectations by the audience are very high. Since I don’t have that kind of facility and money to meet their demands, I thought it will be a hard and complicated to make it appealing. The genre of my movie is romantic comedy and I have chosen that because it’s a popular genre amongst every one as both genders can enjoy this rom/com, given that I watch a lot of rom/com I think it will make my coursework easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment